Galleria Dental Savings Program
HIGH TECH COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY, FINALLY MADE AFFORDABLE.
Professional quality dental care is a necessity for everyone, although being able to afford it has not always been within reach – until now!
The Galleria Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
Call today to see if you qualify for this plan!
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Deductables
- No Claim Forms
- No Preauthorization Requirements
- No Preexisting Limitations
- Immediate Eligibility
- No Waiting Periods
|Individual & Spouse||$549|
|Family Plan(2 adults, 2 kids under 18 years old)||$779|
- Comprehensive Exam: 2x per year 12 month period
- Bitewing X-Rays: 1 set per 12 month period
- Full mouth or Panoramic X-rays: 1 x 5 years
- Healthy Mouth Cleaning: 2 x year 12 month period
- Flouride: 2 x per 12 month period (no age limit)
- Oral Cancer Screening: 1 x per 12 months (over 18 years of age)
- Emergency Exam w/additional x-ray 1x per 12 months
All other dental services are offered to our members at a 20% discount off our normal office fees. This discount includes all cosmetic and elective procedures with no yearly maximum.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
- The Program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan, and can not be used with any other dental plan.
- The family plan includes family members and children who are enrolled full-time in college until the age of 23, or children who are not enrolled full-time in college until the age of 18.
- It cannot be used for treatment, which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability and valid only for services performed in our office.
- Invalid for specialist referrals.
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical insurance
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at anytime if the partcipant decides not to utilize dental plan
- Patients’ portion of the bill is due at the time services are rendered