Mother’s Day is just around the corner – and as you think about your family, you certainly have a lot to smile about. But when you do, your joy flits away and you’re immediately embarrassed by the blank spots in your smile. You want to correct your missing teeth, but you’re not sure where to start – and you’re afraid that dentures might be as obvious as the gaps in your grin. Who can you trust? For life-like results, your premier dentist in Manassas can help. Learn how dentures and partials from Galleria Dental Arts will make sure the only person who knows you have false teeth is you.
How Can Dentures Or Partials Benefit Me?
Dr. Tamer Wahab, Dr. Patricia Solarte, and Dr. Grover explain that partials and full dentures in Manassas are a reliable way to restore both the look and function of your smile. Before we jump into the benefits of each, let’s define what they actually are:
- Partial Dentures – Partial dentures are exactly what you’d expect from the name. Rather than a full arch of artificial teeth, these can replace one or several missing teeth, and are set on a plastic base that looks like your natural gum tissue.
- Full Dentures – For replacement of a full row of missing teeth, our full dentures in Manassas fit comfortably, look natural, and are remarkable durable and long-lasting.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – To combine the best of both dental implants and traditional dentures, our team will use titanium implant posts that will be placed in your jaw to create a secure foundation for your dentures. After you heal, the prosthetic teeth will be attached, giving you a smile that looks great and stays right where it belongs – in your mouth.
Why Is Important To Replace Missing Teeth?
Since your teeth are the first part of your digestive system, having dentitions is about more than just looks. It’s crucial to replace missing teeth for the following reasons:
- Missing teeth put your remaining ones at risk for traumatic injury like breaks and chips that happen when your teeth shift to fill in the gaps.
- Dentures and partials will help you chew with ease, making sure you can maintain a nutritious diet that is vital to your overall well-being.
- To ensure that you can phonate sounds correctly, dentures and partials will make it easier to speak properly and help make sure you’re always understood.
- Missing teeth can be stressful and can negatively impact your self-confidence and mental health, but dentures and partials can help you achieve the beautiful, youthful smile you deserve.
Now that you know what are dentures and partial options are, and how they can help you smile with pride, schedule your appointment with Galleria Dental Arts today to restore your radiant grin!